Gala Entry Procedures
Please submit Tynedale ASC Gala Entry Form on collation evenings, which will be posted on the club website and Facebook page. Full payment (cheques payable to TYNEDALE ASC) and completed entry form to be handed in on these evenings. Club Competition Secretary (Antonia Duffy), will then process all entries on behalf of the club.
Entries MUST be submitted on an official electronic entry file through the authorised Club representative,ie the Competition Secretary NOT direct from parents. Could we please stress parents do not contact the meet managers for events… all communication regarding entries for a gala must be done via our Club Competition Secretary.
All entries MUST be received before the closing date given on OUR website, NO LATE ENTRIES will be accepted by the club after this date.
- No entries will be accepted without the appropriate fees
- Entries must be submitted on an official entry form (see linnk above).
- Entry form MUST be completed in full,include swimmer’s DOB,ASA registration no.
- Each entry MUST be reviewed by the swimmers coach and the entry form endorsed by the coach as acceptance of the events entered.
- Official ASA times must be used on forms. If a swimmer does not have a time for an event then NT(no time) is to be entered next to the event. Current swimmer times are available at https://swimmingresults.org/
- Times need to be converted to SC (short course 25m) or LC (long course 50m) depending on event. You can use the swim converter link on the main menu above.